Select Your Language
Here are some suggestions
- Welcome the students,
- Mention topics to covered and sequential complexity strategy— same topic, but gets more advanced as we move through the 6 weeks of training.
- Explain “discover” aspect—we discover who the most motivated are by their homework and classroom observation—the motivated will be invited back.
- Classroom discipline is strict/military like….here to learn and eventually to help your community—we are looking for the most committed people.
- NO cell phones allowed during school hours (disruption not tolerated)
- Must attend ALL sessions. Maybe only 10% will graduate, or maybe more— depends on your performance during the training.
- NO certificates given—reward of doing this work is the business you create— certificate is meaningless unless you can start and maintain a business for 1 year.
- Home work is a MUST and turned in ON TIME is a must.
- Program benefits: it is like a streamlined, practical, University business degree!
- If motivated, we can teach you to make money!
- We will coach the motivated graduates.
- We make modest investments ($200 or $300 US dollars) to help you get started.
- You will need to come up with 15% of amount or we won’t invest in you.
- AFTER you demonstrate success, we may make larger investments in you.
Trainer can truly say: “This school can change your life forever! ITS UP TO YOU!!”
Special Note to Trainers: As compared to the “average” adult in the United States, many adults in developing world don’t have efficient classroom decorum habits — strict order is a must or much time and teacher energy will be wasted. Based on experience in Honduras and Haiti.