Select Your Language
PERSUASIVE SPEAKING, PERSUASIVE WRITING
- Topic selection (for both speaking & writing)
- Is the topic relevant?
- Passion, (you have passion for it)
- Does it make the point you wanted to make?
- Prepare an opening & a closing line.
- Student will deliver a prepared thirty (30) second “ELEVATOR SPEECH” about a project.
- Student will demonstrate using a PREPARED OPENING LINE & a PREPARED CLOSING LINE for a speech on a selected topic.
- Student will demonstrate using TWO (2) CITATIONS during a speech.
- Student will demonstrate telling ONE (1) JOKE during a speech.
- Student will demonstrate using the “FUNNEL TECHNIQUE” to introduce audience to their topic.
*assigned at the end of the weekend.