Select Your Language
Pick an item: can be a fruit, vegetable, hand item, piece of furniture, etc.
- Is there already a lot of it available?
- Would there be a market for it, or more of it, if it already exists?
- Who will buy it? How much will they buy? How often will they buy?
- What is needed to produce it?
- List steps/items needed for production:
- Estimate expenses: Estimate Income: Estimate profits:
- Start-up costs?
- How long to get it to market?
- What will be the most effective and widely accepted sales pitch?
- Will there still be a market for this in 2 years? 5 years?
- Write up the business plan: (cover all the above)
- Write up the main objections that will be raised about the plan:
- Write up an argument to overcome each objection
Be prepared to [a] present in class, [b] answer questions and [c] overcome objections.