Select Your Language
EXAMPLES OF SUCCESSFUL MICROBUSINESSES
- Practice Internet searching
- For “good” ones:
- List search topic used
- Site addresses
- What they do
- Visit one (1) microbusiness and give a 200 word (about 10 typed lines) report on it. Mention things like:
- Who are they?
- Who are their customers?
- Who are their competitors?
- What do they produce?
- Where do their supplies come from?
- What are the boundaries or limits of their market?
- Is their market geographic or virtual?
- Gross annual revenue.
*assigned at the end of the weekend.