Select Your Language
PERSUASIVE SPEAKiNG, PERSUASIVE WRITING
- Break into 3 or 4 natural divisions
- Write/say the general idea for that section (write it in the section)
- Make 2 – 4 sub points for each general idea in the various sections
- Writing: Put the “outline” you have created into a single paragraph—how many words is it?
- Speaking: Say aloud the outline as if it were a speech—how many minutes is it?
- Funnel technique: Teacher explain, then lead students to make examples using it.
*assigned at the end of the weekend.