Select Your Language
BASIC BOOKKEEPING, SIMPLE RECORD KEEPING, HANDLING MONEY
- Handling Money
- Counting back money—correct technique
- Use phone calculator
- Bank Account: maintain a register, showing deposit, balance withdraw/write check
- Handout: “Planting Seeds”, discuss and demo
- Maintaining checkbook register (accounting practice good even if don’t use manual check book)
- To demonstrate the correct way to write a check, write one [BE SURE TO WRITE THE WORD “VOID” ON THE FACE OF THE CHECK IN BIG LETTERS AT LEAST FOUR TIMES].
- Take a photo of it and submit it.
- Submit checkbook register showing 3 deposits; 5 checks written; and correct running balance.
*assigned at the end of the weekend.